Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Welcome Back

It has been a few months since I wrote my last post. Obviously the constraints of life with the tiring efforts of school have kept me away from sharing good music with my readers. Well I am here to tell you I am back in full force. I have updated my layout and everything else for that matter. I felt like my blog needed a bit of a facelift before I could really re-commit to it. Although I wish I could post at least 50 songs right now, I will stick with one artist at a time to not overwhelm the readers. Today I am posting two songs from a band Sir Sly. They have been up and coming among the indie/electronic pop scene with their new song "Ghost" and song "Easy Now." Both of these songs can be found on their new album "Sir Sly" Hope you enjoy because I love them and am featuring their song "Ghost" in a short film I'm currently working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment